Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lindy Bop 'Grace' Classy Vintage 1950's Rockabilly Style Bow Swing Party Dress

Lindy Bop Grace Classy Vintage 1950s Rockabilly Style Bow Swing Party Dress
First I want to say that you need to read the measurements included- I ended up ordering a 4X, which in US size I am not, however, it fit me perfectly! I didn't even need alterations. I ordered it in the begining of Dec. hoping to have it in time for NY Eve, well- it came in time to wear to husbands Christmas party. I even ordered a crinoline to go with it. I received the purple- usually wear black so this was a beautiful choice. The fabric was unbelievable easy to steam- and it was ready to go. I am wearing it again tonight for New Years- I am even tempted to order the midnight blue I love it. It is hard to find a great dress in a womans size that doesn't look old and frumpy. I am 55 and am rocking this baby! Happy New Year and it is well deserving of 5 stars. Will continue to check back for other styles. Thank you.

Lindy Bop Grace Classy Vintage 1950s Rockabilly Style Bow Swing Party Dress


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment