Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sexy Little Black Cocktail Dress Crystals JR Plus Size

Sexy Little Black Cocktail Dress Crystals JR Plus Size
This is SUCH a GREAT dress & the price was AMAZING, too!!! I bought it to wear as a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding last weekend. Originally bought the 4X as I normally wear size 18-20. The 4X fit, but I decided to return (which PacificPlex handles VERY quickly & easily) and get the 5X as I didn't want the dress to fit as close to my body. It looked AMAZING & I got alot of compliments!

Someone in another review commented on it not having a finished hem -- that comment is a bit misleading. The hem is not a rolled hem, it is just a straight, clean cut on the fabric; it isn't going to fray or come apart -- it's just not a rolled hem. It doesn't take away from the quality of the dress or cheapen it in any way.

If you need a really comfortable, yet elegant black dress to wear for a wedding, party, etc. -- this is a FABULOUS dress for an AMAZING PRICE!!!

Only downside is that I did have one rhinestone fall off sometime during the reception. But I found it & can glue it back on.

Sexy Little Black Cocktail Dress Crystals JR Plus Size


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment