Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sheer Spaghetti Strap Floral Layer Evening Bridesmaid Party Cocktail Dress S M L

Sheer Spaghetti Strap Floral Layer Evening Bridesmaid Party Cocktail Dress S M L
I had a small intimate wedding ceremony and didn't want anything too big or flowy. After searching EVERYWHERE and not finding anything along the lines of what I wanted, I found this dress after searching Amazon (I wasn't sure if I wanted to order my wedding dress offline or if it'd fit). But, I ordered myself this dress and it was awesome! It doesn't have a zipper so it's adjustable in the back and it doesn't hug my belly (some dresses could be a little unforgiving if you know what I mean). Anyway, I loved this dress and it really was perfect and exactly what I wanted!

Sheer Spaghetti Strap Floral Layer Evening Bridesmaid Party Cocktail Dress S M L


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment