Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Strapless Chiffon Goddess Gown Prom Dress Formal Knee-Length Junior Plus Size

Strapless Chiffon Goddess Gown Prom Dress Formal Knee-Length Junior Plus Size
I bought this dress for my brother's wedding next month and ordered it in a 2X, I'm very busty and typically wear a womans 18-20. I should have checked the company's website for sizing first as this is a JUNIOR plus. (Junior plus size clothing is sized about two sizes smaller than full women's plus size clothing. So if your wear a 1X in women's plus sizes, you should be looking at a 2X-3X when shopping in Junior plus sizes. Generally: 1X (10-12), 2X (14-16), 3X (18-20) 4X (22), 5X (24). Junior plus size clothing is also styled more towards younger audiences, sexier, trendier, fashion-forward designs distinguish junior plus size clothing from women's plus size clothing.Sizes vary by designer, & each item has a custom size chart, so be sure to click on the size chart link next to the picture of the item you are interested in.)

I'm going to return this dress and order it in a 4X to be safe.

Strapless Chiffon Goddess Gown Prom Dress Formal Knee-Length Junior Plus Size


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment