Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Strapless Prom Dress Jr Long Gown #2576

Strapless Prom Dress Jr Long Gown #2576
OMG!! Approx 6 days ago I begged for this dress to be returned for purchase, the next day it was available. I ordered it and way ahead of delivery date I received it. OMG!! ITS A PERFECT DRESS! MY INTENTIONS IS TO WEAR IT FOR MY WEDDING RECEPTION. THE DRESS IS COMFORTABLE, BEAUTIFUL, AND EASY TO WEAR; NO REGRETS. I'M SO HAPPY I WAITED AND NOW I'M A VERY HAPPY BRIDE-TO-BE. CANT WAIT TO LET MY GUEST SEE ME ENTERING IN THIS AMAZING DRESS. I PROMISE TO SEND PICTURES. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
Previous comment: I would love to know when is this dress coming back or where else can I get it? I get married in the second week of Sept, and this dress was to be my after ceremony dress; now I'm lost because I only had this dress in mind and in heart!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring this back PLEASE!! I need a white one in size 10-12 either one PLEASE!!

Strapless Prom Dress Jr Long Gown #2576


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment