Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown Bridesmaid Dress Prom Formal Crystal Pin

Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown Bridesmaid Dress Prom Formal Crystal Pin
I ordered this dress for my prom, and it was absolutely gorgeous. I have a few pros and cons about this dress, and I will list them.

CONS
- If you have a small bust, then you will most likely need to get the dress altered. I had to take in about one inch on both sides, plus wear an undergarment for the dress to fit comfortably.
- And as others mentioned, this dress is so long. I am 5'4 and I wore 3 inch heels and still the dress was a good four or five inches too long. Even after I had it hemmed, I kept stepping on it and so were others.
- Another thing about the dress is the small pendant, it's also very beautiful, but the clip doesn't latch very well and it will fall off, so keep an eye on it.

PROS
- This dress does not look cheap at all.
- It's rather lightweight and I never got overheated while on the dance floor
- Has extra straps that you can sew on, which I never used, and a scarf, which i also did not use.

It's a very beautiful dress and it's for the right price, honestly this should be around priced at $130, not $85. But I'm not complaining.

Strapless Long Satin Bandage Gown Bridesmaid Dress Prom Formal Crystal Pin


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment